Manufacturer in China
• Our first priority is our customer, they are the reason we are in business.
• Embrace and seek all market opportunities where we identify a competitive edge in service, product and quality.
• Always deliver what we promise.
• Invest in talent, as our employees are the ones that make our company work each and every day.
• No client is more important than the other, and you will be treated like a top tier customer.
Explore Your LED Display Products
OneDisplay has successfully delivered more than 300+ projects in over 68+ countries.
Industry Leading Led Display Manufacturer That Revolutionize Your Space
One Display is your source for high-quality, custom, and durable LED displays. In addition to our permanent install and rental/staging products, we offer a solutions-based approach to serve customers worldwide. Let us design one-of-a-kind, reliable LED display systems based on your industry and specific needs. Our Process begins with your vision. When it comes to creating a one-of-a-kind design for your space, OneDisplay offers industry-leading LED display technology and solutions to transform your space into a digital world.
Tips & Advice
CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS
What is a LED? How does it work?
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. Electrons in the semiconductor recombine with electron holes, releasing energy in the form of photons.
What types of LED are there?
Indoor and outdoor LED displays. Of course, there are also indoor & outdoor transparent LED displays
Am I looking for an Indoor or Outdoor LED Wall?
This question is important. Outdoor panels are usually seen from further distance, thus resolution will be lower. Outdoor led panels will likely be brighter because they are used in sunlight. Also outdoor panels will be more durable as they need to withstand weather conditions, dust, moisture and dirt. Indoor panels offer superior color, smaller pixels and a more refined picture. For the same pitch, indoor screens are cheaper. For all these reasons, we recommend indoor panels, unless you actually need to use an outdoor screen.
How close will my audience need to be to the LED Wall?
With LED walls, each individual LED is a pixel. The pixel pitch number indicates the distance between LEDs on the wall in millimeters, as well as the minimum viewing distance in meters. The optimal viewing distance is typically 2-3 times the pixel pitch number in meters.
What form of installation do I need?
1) Ground Support Installation: This method system is a combination of a base-unit, connection bar and ladder truss that creates a very stable system to support your LED screens in various configurations and offers flexibility in height as well as width.
2) Flown Method (rigging): There are certain requirements that need to be in place in order to fly a screen. Most importantly, there needs to be ample structural support in the ceiling to hold the total weight of the screen. When someone says they want to “Fly” an LED screen, that means the screen will be rigged to either an overhead truss system, a ceiling grid, a crane, or some other support structure from above.
3) Wall Mounted: Some panels can be drilled and mounted into the wall. This is a great option if you’re looking for an aesthetically clean look with easy maintenance features, but it will add cost to the panels.
What brightness should it be?
-Indoor brightness: 1000-1500 nits
-Outdoor brightness: 3500-6000 nits
What Refresh Rate are your panels?
We offer high refresh rate panels. If you broadcast online, you’ll want to ensure your panels have a refresh rate no less than 3840 hz. Low refresh rate panels will result in wavy lines that will distract your audience.
What do I do if a pixel stops working?
If one of the pixel points is broken, we simply remove the module and replace it with a spare.
What kind of Warranty do you offer?
Our warranty is included in the overall price. We offer a 2-year warranty on all of our LED Wall panels. (Extended warranty of up to 5 years)
What is the service and maintenance of LED panels?
Most LED Panels are rated for 60,000 to 100,000 hours. You’ll have these panels for a long time and will get a lot of life out of them. In case something malfunctions, you can get in contact with us and we will give you all the information to properly service and maintain your panels.
How Much Does an LED Wall cost?
These factors listed below will affect the overall cost.
1.) Pixel Pitch: The lower the pixel pitch, the higher the cost.
2.) Size: The larger the wall, the more panels you’ll need.
3.) Refresh Rate: Refresh Rates 3840hz and higher are referred to as “high refresh rate”. This will contribute to a high panel cost.
4.) Installation Method: Your installation method will affect the overall cost.