With the development of LED display module, the usage rate is rising cause more customers have realized that it is a beneficial tool to expand businesses and bring more profits.
However, sometimes the daily maintenance of LED display panel may be neglected, and lifespan of the product can be reduced and the visual effect may be weakened. Like traditional electronic products, to make the life of LED electronic displays longer, Not only need to pay attention to the method, but also need to maintain the display screen.
If you want to know how to ensure the stable performance of the LED displays, there is some practical advice for you to take.
Concern for the surroundings
1. The recommended working temperature is -20℃~50℃, and the humidity shall be 10%~ 90%RH. Dampness may lead to corrosion of electronic parts, short circuit or even permanent damage.
LED display Waterproof ≠ Moisture-proof
The water-proof and moisture-proof are two different things. Waterproof methods aim to avoid water absorption while that of moisture-proof measures is to keep off humidity and moisture.
The packing materials of LED components are mainly plastic such as epoxy resin which belongs to the polymer material, and the interval between molecules of these materials is large. That means vapor water can penetrate the body case through the interval. However, as the tension and fluidity of liquid water molecules are comparatively weaker, the penetration process will be comparatively much slower.
Though LED display and outdoor LED lamps can be waterproof because of their special structures, however, the indoor and outdoor LED lamp lights still moisture-sensitive electronic components.
If LED packages absorb moisture, water molecules will penetrate the LED lamp beads. When the LED panels turned on, the halogen in the vapor water can react with the metal in the LEDs then led to an electrochemical reaction, which may severely result in short circuits, electricity leakage, or electrode degradation thus incurring burning out or serial lighting up.
2. Avoid use or place your LED display modules in an inappropriate environment with high temperature, high humidity, high acid or other extreme conditions. If there are flammable materials, too much gases or dusts, there may not be a good place for you to place your LED displays. For instance, too much dust may hurt the circuit.
3. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation can not be implemented well, the LED display board should not be under running for a long time.
Precautions for switch LED Screen and Power Supplying
1. Switch sequence: when the screen is turned on: turn on the Pc first, then turn on the screen. When turning off the screen: turn off the screen first, then turn off the Pc (If you do not turn off the power of the display before turning off the computer, it will cause bright spots on the screen and burn down the lamp, which will burn the lamp, causing serious consequences.)
2. The switch screen time interval should be greater than 5 minutes.
3. Avoid opening the screen in the full white screen state, because at this time it is the maximum power state, which has the largest inrush current to the entire power distribution system.
4. During the use of the LED display, it is forbidden to turn the power on and off frequently.
5. Avoid large LED screen working under strong lightning conditions. If the working environment temperature is too high, you should pay attention to the corresponding heat dissipation work.
6. When a very bright line appears on a part of the electronic display, you should turn off the screen in time. It is not advisable to turn on the screen for a long time in the state.
7. If some of the cabinets are not bright during use, it is necessary to check whether the signal wires connected between the bright and non-bright cabinets are loose or abnormal, and if so, a new one needs to be replaced. Check the network cable to check if the power of the cabinet which is not bright is normal.
8. The power switch of the display screen often trips, check the screen or replace the power switch in time turn off.
9. Grounding protection is necessary to prevent from been struck by lightning. The lightning protection facilities must be checked frequently and you need to inspect the lightning rods and grounding circuits regularly.
10. Power your large LED display screen gradually, as the maximum power may overload the power distribution system.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of LED electronic display
1. The temperature requirements of storage: -40℃≤t≤60℃; and after opening the package, the LED products shall be stored when temperature <30℃ and humidity <60%.
2. Regular cleaning and maintenance: The LED display screen has a long time, and there must be a piece of dust on the screen. This requires regular and timely cleaning to prevent dust from wrapping the surface for a long time to affect the viewing effect. The surface of LED display can be wiped gently soft lint-free cloth. Do not wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use water, alcohol or chemical-containing cleaners to wipe, or spray liquid directly onto the LED display surface to prevent liquid from penetrating into the protective film.
3. Regular inspection: The LED display needs to be regularly inspected for normal operation and whether the circuit is damaged.If it does not work, replace it in time, and repair or replace the line if it is damaged. LED displayNon-professionals are forbidden to touch the internal wiring of the screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the wiring;If there is a problem, ask a professional for inspection.
4. Regular use: It is recommended that the large LED display screen has a daily rest time of more than 2 hours.Use the large LED screen at least once a week during the rainy season. Usually every month toTurn on the screen one less time and keep it on for more than 2 hours.
5. LEDdisplay cannot be closed for a long time. In the high humidity environment, if the LED display is not used for more than three days, the preheating lighting mode should be used every time the screen is illuminated: The brightness of 30%~50% is preheated for 4~8 hours, then adjusted to normal. Brightness (80%~100%) to illuminate the screen body, so that the moisture is removed, so that there is no abnormality in use. If the LED display is not used for more than 7 days. It is also necessary to use the preheating lighting mode when lighting the LED display: 30%~50% brightness is preheated for more than 12 hours, and adjusted to normal brightness (80 %~100%) thus eliminates moisture so that there is no abnormality when using the LED billboard screen.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of the main control computer
The computer is generally placed in the control room to ensure the stability and goodWith a good display effect, we should frequently maintain the main control computer as follows:
1. Clean Keep the control room environment clean, and regularly remove dust from computers and peripheral equipment.Because dust will contaminate important components such as computer keyboards, disks, monitors, and host circuit boards,It may cause a major failure.
2. When the computer is working, it emits a lot of heat. If the heat dissipation is not good, the indoor temperature is too highHigh, easy to cause computer crashes and other failures, long-term use will reduce the use of the main control computerLife, therefore, should pay attention to indoor ventilation.
3. If the ambient temperature is high (such as hot summer), a fan should be installed in the control room.Air-conditioning equipment can be installed, the temperature should be kept at 10℃～35℃°, relatively humidThe temperature is between 30% and 80%, try to avoid the computer working in high temperature and high humidity environment.
4. Regularly check the computer hardware and peripheral accessories, such as graphics cards, sending cardsWhether it is loose, whether the DVI cable, RS232 serial port cable is loose or damaged, etc., find the problemIt should be eliminated in time; 3.5 Anti-virus treatment on the computer regularly, especially those with Internet accessAnti-virus software should be installed, and the playback software should be updated regularly to ensure that the playback software isThe version is the latest.
In the End
LED display, just like traditional electronic products, requires regular maintenance and cleaning. Check regularly whether the work is normal and whether the line is damaged. The maintenance of the LED display is completed, and the service life of the LED display can be extended. It can play an important role in the normal operation of the LED display. The LED display screen belongs to the semiconductor product of luminous heating. Although it can work for up to 100,000 hours, it must be built on the correct maintenance and implementation.