With the maturity of the overall technology of the LED display industry, and the concepts of mobile Internet and new retail, transparent LED display has gradually become a reality in the media industry for a long time.
The transparent led display is one of the display products that are currently well matched with the glass curtain wall and window display due to its own characteristics of transparency, lightness and so on.
It is a cool video display through the led transparent screen, which can greatly attract the attention of visitors. Increase the attention of the store and enhance the image of the brand to promote the sales of the business.
Therefore, the transparent led display has received widespread attention and enthusiastic praise. Regardless of the current commercial complexes, shopping malls, 4S shops, and showcases, as long as there is glass, there is a market for transparent LED displays.
For example, in the building lighting project, the glass screens required in the future are likely to be replaced by our Transparent LED Displays. The number of similar projects is still increasing, and the market scale will gradually expand.
What are the application scenarios of transparent led display:
1. Large shopping mall
The effective combination of modern art beauty of transparent led display screen and shopping mall environment is a wide range of application prospects in shopping malls and glass partitions.
2. Science and Technology Museum
The science and technology museum is an important scene for spreading scientific knowledge. The transparent led display can be customized in special shapes. As a high-tech effect display, people can perceive the magic and mystery of technology through the transparent led screen.
3. Construction media
With the development of transparent led technology. Building media technology has also made great progress, especially in the application of glass curtain wall construction, which has gradually become popular in recent years, and various solutions such as outdoor LED grid screens and transparent LED sky screens have emerged.
4. Retail Glass showcase
With the rapid expansion of the digital signage industry represented by retail, transparent LED displays have brought revolutionary changes to retailers, and have become increasingly popular in the fields of building facades, glass window decoration, and interior decoration.
Features of transparent led display:
1. High transparency effect: The light transmission effect of about 75% makes the glass retain the transparent function of lighting, and the existence of LED lights is almost invisible from a distance, so that the lighting of the glass curtain wall is not affected.
2. Only a simple steel frame structure is required, which saves a lot of cost: This product is light in weight and easy to install, and does not require complex supporting steel structures, which can save a lot of installation costs.
3. The transparent led display is convenient and quick to maintain: indoor maintenance is quick and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
4. The led transparent screen occupies a small space and is light in weight: the main board of the screen is only 10mm thick. After the transparent led display is installed, it takes up almost no space and does not interfere with other facilities or structures near the glass curtain wall. The weight of the led transparent screen is only 14㎏/㎡, and the load requirements of the glass curtain wall are very small after being installed on the glass curtain wall.
5. Simple operation and strong controllability : It can be connected to a computer, a graphics card, and a remote transceiver through a network cable, or it can be controlled by a remote cluster wirelessly to change the display content at any time.
The new LED transparent screen opens up a new application scenario, which has great market prospects and is also aimed at the engineering construction media industry. It is adapted to new market trends and is also a new outdoor media resource. For example, transparent LED display screens have excellent advertising market value in urban buildings, automobile exhibition halls, jewelry lighting, chain stores, etc., including glass curtain walls.